Thursday, August 26, 2010

My God!

               Last summer I was busy with my ToR(Transcript of Records) because my mother wanted me to transfer at Informatics Caloocan on the next school year. When I applied for my ToR, I was required to have 2 ordinary mailing stamps, a documentary stamp, Birth Certificate(NSO), and a clearance from our Dean. The requirements must be submitted as soon as possible because the process for the ToR reaches for about 8 days or more. So the following day, before I go to the Registrars Office I went to SM Manila to buy some of the requirements and have breakfast. I've decided to go at the bookstore first and have my breakfast afterward.

               At the bookstore, when I was busy searching for the stamps that I need. Luckily, I saw my ex-girlfriend, Katrina. At first, I was hesitant to ask her because I'm not sure if she was really my ex-girlfriend. She was very different compared to the Katrina I knew. From top to toe everything has changed. While I was thinking and looking at her at the same time, I think she noticed me. Then she asked me, "Baby ikaw ba yan?"(Baby is our term of endearment way back then). So I replied immediately, "Kat? Baby? Uy! Ikaw nga! Namiss kita alam mo yun?". And that is the start of our conversation. We asked soooooo many questions to each other. It is very obvious that I missed her very much. And I can't deny it. Katrina is my first girlfriend. She thought me a lot of things in life. We shared many ups and downs during our time. But that relationship didn't last long because she had to leave for work in Dubai. It was weeks after our 4th monthsary when she left. On her 1st month we were still good. In terms of communication. Until we became tired of each other. So I decided that we end our relationship. She respected my decision. After that we haven't had contact to each other.

               While we were talking, my stomach is filled with butterflies. I became hungry. So I asked her to have breakfast with me. This time its my treat. Because when we're still together, she's the one who pays the expenses every time we go out. So we went to the food court and while we were eating, she opened to me her love life. She told me that she's already married to a guy she just met on Facebook(I said to myself, what a lucky guy.). I became upset when I heard that. Because when I saw her I was hoping that we can re-live the old times. Oh well, that's life. I have to accept it and be happy for her.
I really wanted to talk with her a little longer. But I still have requirements to submit. And she had to go too. So we had our sweet goodbyes. She gave me a kiss, a friendly kiss. I didn't expect that kiss. But it felt so good or maybe it's just I missed her kiss.

               On my way to school, I'm still thinking about what happened earlier that day. And said to myself, "My God! Sayang siya!".

1 comment:

  1. nice keep posting,
    i find so much comfortable of reading..LOL

    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete